Sunday, August 10, 2008

No matter what your politics are, his favorite recipe is awesome!


No matter what you think about President Ronald Reagan, I found his favorite recipe and it is great! Nothing fancy about his tastes!
Ronald Reagan's Macaroni and Cheese
1/2 lb macaroni
1 tsp butter
1 egg beaten
1tsp seasoned salt
1tsp dry mustard
3 cups of grated sharp cheese
1 cup milk
Boil macaroni in water until tender and drain thoroughly. Sitr in butter and egg. Mix mustard and salt with 1 tablespoon of hot water and add to milk. Add cheese leaving enough to sprinkle on top. Pour into bttered casserole, add milk, sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until custard is set and top is crusty.

1 comment:

Happy Mama said...

Hi Laurie! Yes I love to make mac and cheese homemade and I was looking a recipe that children would love. I have a grown up one with Swiss Chard...I got it out of my fitness mag and I am totally going to back to that way of cooking! :)

May God bless you everyday!
love,
erika

Hope

Hope

About Me

My photo
Atwater, CA, United States
I am a child of God, a follower of Jesus Christ, a wife, a mom. I pray. I love. I hate lies.I hope to make a difference in some way to someone in this world